Saturday, March 12, 2011

Studio Therapy

I was feeling overwhelmed last night so I literally ran in to the studio for some therapy.  I went in with no plan and just made the first thing that came to mind.
Those are hollow formed silver bubbles and a bezel set little blue lace agate cabochon.  It's on a 14 gauge silver wire shank.  It fits me perfectly and is surprisingly comfortable.  The whole process went very smoothly and I made it, from start to finish, in 3 hours.  It was a great, calming experience.

The best things in the studio happen between the hours of midnight and 3am.  : )

3 comments:

  1. i have those types of moments too !!! love your work ! have to get into the creative mode and stay in the studio too until something unravels.
    ( hugs ) hope your feeling better
    Devonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it's very therapeutic! Thanks for the kind words. I miss you! We should do dinner some weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. agreed ! i miss you too ! dinner sounds great ! i need more "CRAFT" in my evenings. let me know when your home.

    ReplyDelete